George Marshall Store Gallery Protocols
- A limit of 5 visitors are allowed in the gallery at any one time. Until further notice visitation is by appointment. Please call curator Mary Harding at 207-752-0205 or sign up for an appointment on the gallery website. www.georgemarshallstoregallery.com
- Please maintain a 6 foot physical distance from other visitors and staff.
- Please wear a face covering. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves are available.
- High touch areas such as doorway and railing are sanitized on a regular basis.
- The restroom is not available to the public.
- You will be asked to provide your name and contact information. Let us know if you would like to be added to our email list.
- These protocols are subject to change to comply with the State of Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention.